Susan is an entrepreneur and sales professional with a passion for the history of Seattle. She has a comprehensive knowledge of Seattle and has a passion to help her clients achieve their real estate objectives. By understanding her clients preferences, she is able to combine her problem solving and communication skills to focus on obtaining her clients ideal properities. After spending 15 years in the Day Spa industry including Spa Director at Nordstrom, and owning her own Day Spa/Hot Yoga studio, she is uniquely qualified to offer a very high level of one-on-one personal service.
Susan graduated with a degree in History from WWU and has consistently been a top producing broker with over 13 years experience. She has sold over 200 homes by expertly navigating the buying and selling process with knowledge, strong negotiating skills, and has proven systems to produce consistent results.
Luxury Specialist: Niche Speciality
Susan is a certified Global Luxury specialist. She has an understanding of the Luxury market in the Puget Sound Region. She has access to Compass in-house media and advertising teams who have fostered relationships with key print and digital publications, both local and worldwide. Together they can craft a effective, targeted campaign strategy unique to your luxury listing. Combined with her expertise in vintage and historical homes, she has every tool to reach local buyers and world-wide audiences and bring you the best qualified buyers for
In the Pacific Northwest Compass ranks:
- #1 Brokerage Highest listing price on average in King County for 2019 defining a strong Luxury presence.
- #1 Waterfront Market share in the PNW.
- #1 Overall Market growth in 2019.
- Local Advertising presence:
- The Seattle Times, Puget Sound Business Journal, and Seattle Met publications help promote print advertising luxury listings.
National Advertising and Presence:
Architectural Digest 4.5M viewers, Vogue 11.9M, GQ 7M (depending on nature of property)
- Historic Seattle
- Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Seattle Historical Society: Preservation Committee (Log House Museum